Protecting Customer Data
With all this sensitive information floating around, what is being done to maintain and keep financial data safe?
PAR’s Data Security Whitepaper discusses several topics, including:
- The effects of fraud and?security breaches
- What is being done to reduce fraud and?cyber attacks
- SOC 1 and 2 standards
- The rise of EMV,?PCI?DSS and PA-DSS?regulatory?compliance?requirements
- The changing world of?personal?data?protection?through?GDPR?and CCPA
- Future of Security in the U.S. and Globally
Are Companies Doing Enough to Protect Your Information?
When a hacker steals a company’s financial or?personal information, it can be crippling; not just for the company, but for the people who have had their data stolen from them. More than 40% of Americans say they’ve been involved in a?security breach, and that directly impacts the amount they’re willing to spend with brands that don’t respect the data.
Fines, legal fees and lost future revenue are only a few of the issues non-compliant companies face during a?security breach. However, as governmental organizations around the world take back control of their data, the stakes are getting higher and penalties are getting harsher.